PRAGYATA FOUNDATION - NON PROFIT ORGANISATION
PRAGYATA FOUNDATION was registered on 28th Day of October 2015.
The foundation has been formed by a renowned philanthropist Mrs. Mamta Yadav with a vision to serve society at large to make this world a better place to live in for all.
The organisation primarily focuses on making available Education (basic as well as higher) to people of all age groups, providing all type of facilities like health facilities, along with Women Empowerment, various other awareness programs, mental health, social awareness, child welfare for Human Development in rural and urban areas, and fulfilling all the basic needs of a person to lead a normal life at cost affordable to the general public of the society without any motive to make profit or to have any other form of gain by doing so.
To create a developed society
• To establish a strong educational foundation within the heart of every child
• To ensure that every citizen has equal rights and enjoys constitutional privileges to their best
• To reaffirm that everyone performs their duties towards the society by uplifting other sections; hence, themselves as a whole
• To guide the process of social change in (not limited to) finances, mindset, opportunities and values
• To contribute to developing India in terms of capable youth power, widespread presence of quality facilities, strong sense of nationwide unity and social responsibility
• To help all in need by committing to provide help in uplifting their lifestyle and conditions through self-reliance
• To foster innovation and creative thinking everywhere
CONSTITUTED ON: 28/10/2015 - Registered under Indian Trust Act, 1882 vide Registration no - 18387 & Amended on 8th day of April 2019 vide Registration no - 239
NITI AAYOG UNIQUE ID : HR/2018/00187393
12AA REGISTRATION NO. : CIT EXEMPTIONS CHANDIGARH/12AA/2019-20/A/10010
PAN NO : AACTP9043N, GSTIN : 06AACTP9043N1Z2
TRAINING PARTNER NSDC ID: TP041054
TEAM BEHIND PRAGYATA
⇒ Ajeet Yadav: President ⇒ Naveen Kumar: Vice President ⇒ Mamta Yadav: Chairperson ⇒ Sandeep Kumar: Secretory ⇒ Ankit Sharma: Jt. Secretory ⇒ Vivek Chaudhary: Treasurer ⇒ Madan Gopal: Member
Click here to download Brochure
Facebook link ⇒ https://www.facebook.com/Pragyata-Foundation-501587780008046/?ref=br_rs